TUESDAY, APRIL 5, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor drilled holes through the generator room walls to allow for stand-by power conduits.
- Crews continued welding structural steel below the walkway along the Gravier Street side of the building.
- Workers continued prepping the 1st Floor for the epoxy coating.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed the 4 remaining doors (23 total) on the 1st Floor and 4 doors on the 2nd level of the new building.
- They continued installing the frames for the louvered panels on the 2nd level of the new addition building.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor completed removing the existing heating water piping.
- The 1st of two clear coats were applied to the 1st Floor epoxy flooring.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued erecting concrete forms for freight elevator #4 and passenger elevator #8 in the basement.
- They continued welding and installing 8-inch chilled water pipes in the basement.
- The concrete forms were removed from the transformer vault walls.
- The contractor began erecting scaffolding up to the loading dock canopy.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY
- The contractor continued installing flashing and snap-on seam strips.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING:
- The contractor continued pressure washing the east side of the Clinic Building.
- They continued removing and installing caulking from the south wall of the Clinic Building and the east wall of the Administration Building.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor replaced the heating hot water riser in the stairwell near Oral Pathology.
- They ran conduit and control wire for the fire alarms in the penthouse.
- Crews continued removing ceiling grid around in hallways around Room 2110 (near the Deanâ€™s office and Faculty Practice) in the Administration Bldg.
- They removed control and electrical conduits from the ductwork in Room 2110.
- The controls contractor also removed all pneumatic connections to the mixing boxes on the 2nd Floor near the Deans Office.
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor replaced 20 fixtures on the 2nd floor of the Administration Building with high-efficiency fixtures.