THURSDAY, APRIL 7, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed receptacles in the de-briefing rooms on the 2nd floor.
- Crews continued installing the stairs in the generator room.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor painted 11 of the new 23 doors installed on the 1st Floor and continued sanding the remaining doors.
- They finished installing louver doors for the domestic water pump room and the switch gear room on the 2nd level of the new addition building.
- Workers installed 4 transom panels on the 2nd level by the basketball court entrance gate.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor began constructing the south wall of the fire pump room on the 2nd Floor.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding and installing 8-inch chilled water pipes in the basement.
- They installed electrical conduits on the 3rd Floor and continued removing non-operable switchgear and associated conduits from the basement.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor installed new exhaust ductwork on the 1st Floor for Rooms 106, 107 and 110.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING:
- The contractor continued pressure washing the east side (5th bay) of the Clinic Building.
- Their crews continued removing and installing caulking on the south wall of the Clinic Building and the east wall of the Administration Building.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor replaced the heating water B-side riser on the 2nd Floor.
- They started testing the controls at the VAV boxes near Oral Pathology.
- The asbestos contractor removed ductwork from the mechanical room, parking services area, and the Mens restroom.
- The contractor removed the two building management system panels and electrical disconnects from the wall in Room 2110.
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor replaced another 17 fixtures on the 2nd Floor of the Administration Building.
DENTAL CAMPUS PARKING LOT LIGHTING:
- The contractor continued installing direct-buried electrical conduit between the new light poles.