WEDNESDAY, MAY 11, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued roughing in the med gas system for the 2nd Floor simulation rooms.
- They started installing the metal track for the wood panel system on the 2nd Floor.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor painted the CMU wall in the generator room on the 2nd Floor of the new building.
- Crews continued installing damper controllers and thermostats in both of the pump rooms and the generator room.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor placed grout behind granite in the 1st Floor elevator lobby.
- They continued installing steel decking in the 2nd Floor pump room.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical wires on the 2nd and 3rd Floor.
- Workers continued to erect forms for elevator shaft wall in the basement.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor finished installing the curved top metal panels and started installing drip flashing and snap-on seam strips on canopy A at the Claiborne Street entrance to the District Energy Garage.
- The remaining corrugated roof decking was installed on canopy B beside the Clinical Education Building.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor removed the roof in the area of the new fans for Exhaust System #3.
- Floor penetrations for exhaust riser #4 were cut on the 3rd Floor.
- Workers continued relocating a roof drain on the 7th Floor.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECTS:
- The contractor insulated the rectangular supply ductwork and fresh air ductwork for AHU 8A in the Clinic Building.
- They continued installing heating water lines for units 8A and 8D.
- Workers installed the transitions between the VAVs, the spiral ductwork and the thermostats for both units.
- The contractor continued installing reheat lines for VAVs in the Administration Building.
- The contractor has now completed all VAVs for L2A and started the pressure test for the re-heat lines.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued to remove existing caulk and install new caulk on the north and east side of the Clinic Building and on the south side of the Administration Building.
DENTAL CAMPUS PARKING LOT LIGHTING:
- The contractor grouted the tops of the concrete bases.