THURSDAY, MAY 12, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued roughing in the med gas system for the 2nd Floor simulation rooms.
- They continued installing the metal track for the wood panel system on the 2nd Floor.
- Toilet partitions were installed in restrooms on the 2nd Floor.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor painted the doors and doorframes on the 1st Floor.
- Smoke detectors were installed on 2nd Floor of the new structure.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor placed two concrete pads for the domestic hot water pumps in the 2nd Floor pump room.
- They continued installing steel stairs in the 2nd Floor pump room.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical wires on the 3rd Floor and erecting forms for the elevator shaft wall in the basement.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor cut the two roof penetrations for Exhaust System #3.
- They relocated fan controls for Exhaust Systems #2 and #3.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor completed installing the drip flashing and snap-on seam strips on canopy A at the Claiborne Street entrance to the District Energy Garage.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued insulating the rectangular supply ductwork and fresh air ductwork for unit 8A in the Clinic Building.
- They continued installing heating water lines for units 8D.
- The contractor continued installing the transitions between the VAVs and the spiral ductwork for both units; 8A and 8D.
- Crews continued installing thermostats and ran control wires back to VAVs for both units.
- The contractor set both VFDs and started pulling wire for unit 8A.
- The reheat lines in the Administration Building were pressure tested and passed.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued work on the north and east side of the Clinic Building and on the south side of the Administration Building.
DENTAL CAMPUS PARKING LOT LIGHTING PROJECT:
- The contractor installed bolt covers.