FRIDAY, MAY 13, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing the metal track for the wood panel system on the 2nd Floor.
- The two storefronts for the elevator lobby were delivered and set in place.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor painted the doors and doorframe on the 2nd Floor and touched up paint throughout the 2nd Floor.
- Crews continued connecting smoke dampers on 2nd Floor of the new building.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor placed the domestic cold water pumps in the 2nd Floor pump room.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical wires on the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- Workers continued to erect forms for elevator shaft walls in the basement.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor relocated the fire sprinklers for Exhaust System #1, #2 and #4.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The abatement contractor installed a collar on the 8th Floor in the hallway and removed ductwork in Room 8312 of the Clinic Building.
- The contractor continued installing heating water lines for units 8D and pulling wire for unit 8A.
- The asbestos contractor removed the heating water insulation in mechanical room 2302 in the Administration Building.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued removing the existing caulk from the joints between the exterior wall panels.
- Crews continued installing new backer rod and caulk on the north and east sides of the Clinic Building and started work on the east side of the Administration Building.