THURSDAY, MAY 19, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing the metal track for the wood panel system on the 2nd Floor.
- The formwork and reinforcing for the sloped floor in the new auditorium on the 2nd Floor has been installed.
- Workers continued installing med gas system on 2nd Floor,
- The contractor began erecting the 2nd Floor elevator lobby doorframe on the MEB side of the lobby.
- They continued to install the restroom partitions in the Womens restroom on the 1st Floor.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor painted the 1st Floor columns.
- They installed conduit for the fuel storage system.
- The existing fire command system door was removed.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing the generator fuel line on the 8th Floor.
- Crews continued placing the domestic water pumps in the 2nd Floor pump room.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduits on the 1st and 3rd Floors.
- Crews continued to erect forms for elevator shaft wall in the basement.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor installed the support frame for the VFDS that are part of Exhaust Systems 1 and 2.
- The demolition of the 2nd Floor ceiling continues.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor continued installing metal roof panels and flashing on canopy B at the end closest to the Clinical Education Building.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continued insulating the supply duct for units 8A & 8D in the Clinic Building.
- The final connections to the heating water piping on the 8th Floor have been completed.
- Workers continued to insulate the AHU on unit 8A.
- The contractor continued installing the VAV boxes on the 3rd Floor of the Administration Building.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING:
- The contractor continued to remove old caulk, prepare the surfaces and install new backer rod and caulk on the north and east sides of the Clinic building and the west side of the Administration Building.