TUESDAY, MAY 3, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing sheetrock in the 2nd floor entryway.
- The new door frame for the entryway into the new switchgear room on the 2nd Floor was installed.
- Crews began installing the new med-gas manifold system on the 2nd Floor.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor painted the new fire pump room.
- Workers continue to remove abandoned conduit from the 1st Floor.
- The contractor installed the lightning protection on the roof of the new elevated structure.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued constructing the walls for the housekeeping closet in the fire pump room.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding and installing chilled water pipe in the basement.
- They continued roughing in new electrical panels in Room 136.
- The contractor continued erecting forms for the elevator shaft wall in the basement.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor installed the 4th and final coat of plaster on the 1st Floor ceiling.
- The new duct riser for exhaust system #3 was pressure tested.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued sealing the ductwork connections on the 8th Floor of the Clinic Building.
- AHU 8D was set in place.
- Crews continued running heating water lines for the 8th Floor reheat lines for units 8D and 8A.
- The contractor started running the main chill water lines for 8A.
- The contractor continued running the main branch lines for the 2nd Floor reheat lines for unit L2A in the Administration Building.
- They continue running the spiral ductwork for unit L3A.
- The spiral duct was run in the hallway between the stairwell and the 3rd Floor restrooms.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued removing existing caulk, cleaning and preparing the surfaces, and installing new backer rod and caulk on the north side of the Clinic Building and on the south side of the Administration Building.