TUESDAY, MAY 31, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed the projector screen in Room 147.
- The concrete forms for the ramp and stairs in the 2nd Floor auditorium are being installed.
- Wiring for the lights in Room 138 was installed.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued insulating the 4 inch domestic water pipe on the ground floor.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing the piping manifold for the domestic water pumps.
- They continued installing fuel line in the office area on the 1st Floor.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduits and junction boxes on the 3rd Floor.
- Crews continued welding and installing 6 inch chilled water pipe in the basement.
- An additional 6 piles were driven in the Lakeside Lot. Eighty (80) piles have been driven.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued installing temporary ductwork on the 2nd Floor.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing control wires for AHU 8A and 8D in the Clinic Building.
- Workers continued installing the ceiling on the 8th Floor and removing the ceiling on the 3rd Floor.
- The contractor removed unit 3B from the mechanical room.
- Crews continued insulating the heating hot water pipe in Room 2302 in the Administration Building.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued to remove the old caulk, prepare the surfaces of the exterior building panels, and install new caulk on the west and east sides of the Clinic Building and on the west side of the Administration Building.