WEDNESDAY, MAY 4, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor started installing sheetrock in the 2nd Floor pump room.
- Workers continued setting the new door frame for the entryway into the new switchgear room on the 2nd Floor.
- The contractor continued installing the new med-gas manifold system on the 2nd Floor.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed interior dampers for the louvers on the 2nd Floor of the new elevated structure.
- They continue removing abandoned conduit on the 1st Floor of the main building.
- Crews continued painting the domestic water pump room on the 2nd Floor.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding and installing chilled water pipe in the basement.
- They began installing electrical wires on the 3rd Floor.
- Workers continued erecting forms for the elevator shaft wall in the basement.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor completed work on the plaster ceiling on the 1st Floor.
- The fire sprinkler heads were installed in the 1st Floor corridor.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor began installing the roof decking on canopy A at the end of the covered walkway closest to the District Energy Garage.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued sealing ductwork connections on the 8th Floor of the Clinic Building.
- They continued installing heating water lines for the 8th Floor reheat lines for units 8D and 8A.
- Crews started installing the main chilled water lines for 8A.
- The contractor continued installing the main branch lines for the 2nd Floor reheat lines for unit L2A in the Administration Building. The contractor has tied in 3 of 12 VAVs.
- The contractor continued installing the spiral ductwork for unit L3A and installed the spiral duct in the bookstore.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued removing existing caulk and installing new caulk on the north side of the Clinic Building and on the south side of the Administration Building.