WEDNESDAY, JUNE 15, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing metal framing for the wall panels on the 2nd Floor.
- They continued to pre-fabricate the heating hot water lines for the bridge area.
- Crews continued to set toilet fixtures in the 1st Floor restrooms.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor is completing the outstanding punch list items.
- The project is substantially complete.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued to install the ground wire for the generator on the roof.
- The electrical wires for the fire pump on the 2nd Floor have been terminated.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduit on the 3rd Floor.
- Crews continued to demo the elevator shaft wall in the basement.
- Workers continued installing drywall along the window wall on the 3rd Floor offices.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor finished installing heating hot water lines for unit 3-B in the Clinic Building and began pressure testing the lines.
- They started installing chill water lines to the unit 3-B.
- The contractor installed supply ductwork for unit 3-B.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing new caulk on the penthouse, west, and east sides of the Clinic Building and on the north side of the Administration Building.