FRIDAY, JUNE 17, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing restroom fixtures on the 1st Floor.
- Crews continued pre-fabricating the heating hot water lines for the bridge area.
- The contractor installed light fixtures in the 2nd Floor corridors.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding the fuel line on the 1st Floor.
- They pulled fire alarm wires for the control panel on the 1st Floor.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduit on the 2nd Floor.
- Workers are forming the elevator shaft wall in the basement.
- The contractor began excavating for the pile caps.
- The window walls along the 3rd Floor corridor offices were painted.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor has successfully completed all pressure testing on the re-heat lines.
- Workers continued installing chilled water and heating hot water lines to unit 3-B.
- The contractor continued installing supply ductwork for 3-B and started installing VAVs for unit 3-A.
DS ASBESTOS ABATEMENT
- The contractor completed the abatement in the mechanical room for unit 6-A.