THURSDAY, JUNE 2, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing metal framing for the wall panels on the 2nd Floor.
- Workers began installing gypsum board the inside of the 2nd Floor classroom.
- The contractor energized the sliding doors on the 2nd Floor.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued insulating the 4 inch domestic water pipe on the ground floor.
- They repaired a leak in the domestic water pipe.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing the piping manifold for the domestic water pumps.
- Crews continued installing piping for the fire pump on the 2nd Floor.
- The contractor began welding the containment pipe for the fuel line.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduits and junction boxes on the 3rd Floor.
- They continued welding and installing 6 inch chilled water pipe in the basement.
- An additional 8 piles were driving in the Lakeside parking lot.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor installed the pipe supports for exhaust fans 3C and 4C.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- Workers continued installing supply ductwork and VAV boxes on the 3rd Floor, unit 3B in the Clinic Building.
- The contractor insulated the heating hot water pipe in the penthouse.
- Ceiling tiles were installed in the 8th Floor corridor.
- The contractor insulated the ductwork for unit L2A in Room 2302 in the Administration Building.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing new caulk on the west and east sides of the Clinic Building and the north side of the Administration Building.