MONDAY, JUNE 20, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor relocated the heating hot water lines going into the building.ã€€
- Crews installed the metal trim pieces for the wall panel system for the auditorium.ã€€ã€€
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding the diesel fuel line on the 1st Floor.
- The electrical disconnects for the domestic water pump in the 2nd Floor pump room were mounted.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduit on the 2nd Floor.
- Concrete for the elevator passenger shaft wall in the basement was poured.
- The contractor continued excavating for the pile caps.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor pulled the emergency power wires for the exhaust fans.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor started insulating the heating hot water lines for unit 3-B in the Clinic Building.ã€€
- They continued installing supply ductwork for unit 3-B and the VAVs for unit 3-A.ã€€ã€€
- The contractor replaced the breakers for unit L2A in the Administration Building and started up the unit.ã€€
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continues to remove the old caulk and backer rod, prepare the surfaces of the building panels and install new caulk for the columns on the ground floor and west side the Clinic Building and the north side of the Administration Building.