WEDNESDAY, JUNE 22, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:ã€€
- The contractor continued installing the metal framing for the auditorium wall panel system.ã€€ã€€
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding the diesel fuel line on the 1st Floor.
- Light fixtures were installed in the 2nd Floor pump room.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduit on the 2nd Floor.
- Concrete forms for the freight elevator shaft wall in the basement were erected.
- The contractor erected the concrete forms for 3 of the 12 pile caps in the Lakeside lot.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing the heating hot water lines for units 3A and 3B in the Clinic Building.ã€€
- They continued installing 3rd Floor VAVs and the supply ductwork for AHU 3A.
- Crews continued removing the old AHU 3A and began removing AHU 6A.ã€€ã€€ã€€
- The asbestos contractor removed ductwork near Room 6405.ã€€
- The contractor replaced the ceiling in the main hallway on the 2nd Floor of the Administration Building.
- Workers framed and hung sheetrock for the 2nd Floor Mens restroom.ã€€
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING:
- The contractor continued to removing the existing caulk and backer rod and install new caulk for the columns on the ground floor, on the west side the Clinic Building and on the north side of the Administration Building.