FRIDAY, JUNE 3, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing the metal framing for the wall panels on the 2nd Floor.
- Drywall is being installed in the 2nd Floor auditorium.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued insulating the 4 inch domestic water pipe on the ground floor.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor connected chilled water to the two fan coil units in the 1st and 2nd Floor pump rooms.
- Crews continued to weld the containment pipe for the diesel fuel line on the 8th Floor.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduit and junction boxes on the 3rd Floor.
- Workers continued welding and installing 6 inch chilled water pipe in the basement.
- The remaining piles have been driven in the Lakeside lot. A total of 110 piles have been driven to support the elevated mechanical/electrical enclosure.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor relocated acid vent lines on the 2nd Floor.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing supply ductwork and VAV boxes on the 3rd Floor of the Clinic Building for unit 3B.
- The drain pan was installed in the mechanical room for unit 3B.
- Crews installed control wires for VAV boxes on the 2nd Floor of the Administration Building.
- The heating hot water lines for unit L3A on the 3rd Floor were installed.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued to remove old caulk from the joints between the exterior building panels, prepare the surfaces, and install new backer rod and caulk on the west and east sides of the Clinic Building and the north side of the Administration Building.
- The contractor secured three loose panels on the east side of the Clinic Building.