THURSDAY, JUNE 30, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:ã€€
- The contractor continued installing the metal framing for the auditorium wall panel system.ã€€ã€€
- The walkway floor drains were re-routed.ã€€
- The contractor started installing metal panels underneath the walkway.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding the diesel fuel line casing in the electrical rooms.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding the 8 inch chilled water line in the basement and installing conduits on the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- Crews continued to form up 2 more pile caps (5 of 12 total) in the Lakeside lot.
- Workers continued forming up the freight elevator shaft wall in the basement.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued to remove the insulation from the exhaust ductwork on the 2nd Floor.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water lines and supply ductwork for unit 3A.ã€€
- They continued to insulate the ductwork for unit 3B.ã€€
- Crews demolished the existing doorway in the mechanical room for unit 6A.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued caulking on the west side of the Clinic Building and on the penthouse of the Administration Building.