MONDAY, JUNE 6, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing the metal framing for the wooden wall panels on the 2nd Floor.
- They continued installing gypsum board the inside of the 2nd Floor auditorium.
- The concrete for the entrance ramp in the new auditorium was poured.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued insulating the 4 inch domestic water pipe on the ground floor.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor pulled control wires for the fire pump.
- Workers continued welding the containment pipe for the diesel fuel line on the 8th Floor.
- The domestic water piping was installed in the 1st Floor pump room.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduits on the 3rd Floor.
- Crews continued welding and installing 8 inch chilled water pipe in the basement.
- The contractor began preparing pile casings for concrete in the Lakeside lot.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued to install temporary ductwork on the 2nd Floor.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing supply ductwork for the 3rd Floor (Clinic Bldg.) air handling unit 3B.
- Workers ran heating hot water pipe for VAV boxes on the 3rd Floor.
- The contractor insulated ductwork for unit L2A on the 2nd Floor of the Administration Building.
- They continued to run the heating hot water line for unit L3A on the 3rd Floor.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued to remove old caulk from the joints between the exterior building panels and install new backer rod and caulk on the east and west sides of the Clinic Building and the north side of the Administration Building.