TUESDAY, JUNE 7, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued to install the metal framing for the wall panels on the 2nd Floor.
- A stud wall was installed between the mechanical room and auditorium on the 2nd Floor.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued insulating the 4 inch domestic water pipe on the ground floor.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding the containment pipe for the diesel fuel line on the 8th Floor and installing the domestic water piping in the 1st Floor pump room>
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduits on the 3rd Floor.
- Crews continued welding and installing 8 inch chilled water pipe in the basement.
- Workers continued preparing the pile casings for concrete in the Lakeside lot.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued to install temporary ductwork on the 2nd Floor.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor ran heating hot water pipe for VAV boxes on the 3rd Floor of the Clinic Building.
- They started setting unit 3B.
- The heating hot water line on the 2nd Floor of the Clinic Building was replaced.
- The contractor continued insulating the ductwork for unit L2A on the 2nd Floor of the Administration Building.
- Workers continued to run the hot water line for unit L3A on the 3rd Floor.
- The contractor ran control wire and installed thermostats for the 2nd Floor units.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued to remove the old caulk and install new caulk on the west and east sides of the Clinic Building and on the north side of the Administration Building.