THURSDAY, JUNE 9, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing metal framing for the wood wall panels on the 2nd Floor.
- Crews continued installing the stud wall between the mechanical room and auditorium on the 2nd Floor.
- Workers painted the interior of the auditorium.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding the containment pipe for the diesel fuel line on the 8th Floor.
- They continued installing wires for the electric fire pump motor on the 2nd Floor.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduits on the 3rd Floor.
- Workers started demolishing the elevator shaft wall in the basement.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water pipe for VAV boxes on the 3rd Floor of the Clinic Building.
- Crews continued running heating hot water lines for unit L3A on the 3rd Floor of the Administration Building.
- The contractor continued running control wire and installing thermostats for the 2nd Floor AHUs.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued to remove old caulk, prepare the surfaces and install new backer rod and caulk on the west and east sides of the Clinic Building and the north side of the Administration Building.