FRIDAY, JULY 1, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:ã€€
- The contractor continued installing the metal framing for the auditorium wall panel system.ã€€ã€€
- Crews framed the temporary walls for the monumental stairwell project.ã€€
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding the diesel fuel line casing in the electrical rooms on the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding the 8 inch chilled water line in the basement.
- Workers continued installing conduits on the 3rd Floor.
- Crews formed up 2 additional pile caps in the Lakeside lot. Seven of the twelve pile caps have been formed.
- The contractor continued forming the freight elevator shaft wall in the basement.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water lines and supply ductwork for unit 3A in the Clinic Building.
- They continued to insulate the ductwork for unit 3B.ã€€
- AHU 6A was set in place.
- The contractor set VAV boxes for unit 6A.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued caulking on the west side of the Clinic Building and on the penthouse of the Administration Building.