MONDAY, JULY 18, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:ã€€
- The contractor started framing the monumental stairwell enclosure.ã€€
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding the diesel fuel line casing on the 1st Floor.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit on the 2nd Floor.
- The freight elevator shaft wall in the basement was poured.
- Crews continued installing the 6 inch domestic waterline in the basement.
- No work today on pile caps due to inclement weather.ã€€ 9 of 12 pile caps have been formed, rebar has been installed in 7 of 12 pile caps and concrete has been poured for 4 of 12 pile caps.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor made final preparations for the exhaust fan lift.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water lines for unit 6A in the Clinic Building.ã€€
- They continued installing supply ductwork for unit 3A and insulating ductwork and heating hot water lines for units 3A and 3B.ã€€