TUESDAY, JULY 19, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:ã€€
- The contractor continued framing the monumental stairwell enclosure.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding the fuel line casing on the 1st Floor.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor started installing conduit on the 1st Floor.
- Crews continued installing the 6 inch domestic waterline in the basement.
- Workers continued installing forms and rebar in the Lakeside lot.ã€€ Formwork completed: 10 of 12; rebar installed: 7 of 12; and concrete poured: 4 of 12.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor lifted all of the new exhaust fans to the roof.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water lines for units 6A and 3A and made the final connections for unit 3B in the Clinic Building.ã€€
- They continued insulating chilled and heating hot water lines for unit 3A.ã€€
- The controls contractor installed control wire for units 3A and 3B.ã€€
- The contractor installed a smoke damper between the 2nd and 3rd Floors of the Administration Building.
DENTAL CAMPUS BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor removed existing caulk and backer rod, prepared the surfaces of the building panels and installed new caulk and backer rod on the east side of the Power Plant.ã€€ã€€ã€€