THURSDAY, JULY 21, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:ã€€
- The contractor continued framing the monumental stairwell enclosure and installed sheetrock near the rear wall of the auditorium.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit on the 1st Floor.
- Workers installed metal stud bracing along the corridor wall on the 2nd Floor.
- The contractor continued installing forms in the Lakeside lot.ã€€ Formwork completed: 12 of 12; rebar installed: 9 of 12; and concrete placed: 4 of 12.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor installed utility pitch pockets for exhaust fan sets 1 -4 and set the plenum support for exhaust fan system 10.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing ductwork for air handling unit 6A in the Clinic Building.
- Crews continued installing heating hot water lines for units 6A and 3A and insulating chilled and heating water lines for unit 3A.ã€€
- The controls contractor continued installing control wire for units 3A and 3B.ã€€
- The contractor continued framing the hard ceiling in the Mens restroom on the 3rd Floor.ã€€
DENTAL CAMPUS BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued removing existing caulk and installing new caulk on the east and south sides of the Power Plant.ã€€ã€€ã€€