MONDAY, JULY 25, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit on the 1st Floor.
- Crews continued installing metal stud bracing along the corridor wall on the 2nd Floor.
- Workers continued installing steel re-bar in the pile cap forms.ã€€ Formwork completed: 12 of 12; rebar installed: 10 of 12; and concrete placed: 4 of 12.
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor began setting the fire pump on the 2nd Floor.
- They are framing the ceiling in the 2nd Floor auditorium.
- Crews started installing the second layer of gypsum board in the mechanical room behind the auditorium.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued to demolish the existing outside air duct for unit 3B in the Clinic Building.ã€€
- Workers continued installing heating hot water lines for units 6A and 3A and insulating chilled and heating water lines for unit 3A.ã€€
- The controls contractor continued installing control wiring for units 3A and 6A.ã€€
- The contractor continued framing the hard ceiling in the Mens restroom and installing the drop in ceiling on the 3rd Floor of the Clinic Building.ã€€
DENTAL CAMPUS BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued removing old caulk and installing new caulk on the north side of the Power Plant.ã€€