THURSDAY, JULY 7, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:ã€€
- The contractor continued prefabricating chilled water lines.
- Workers removed light fixtures and the plaster ceiling above the monumental stairs.ã€€
- Additional conduit for the audio/visual equipment was installed on the 2nd Floor.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding the fuel line casing on the 1st Floor.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduits on the 3rd Floor.
- Concrete forms for the pile cap nearest the loading dock in the Lakeside lot were erected.
- The contractor continued forming the freight elevator shaft wall in the basement.
- They continued installing metal support framing for the corridor wall along the 3rd Floor.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued removing exhaust ductwork on the 2nd Floor.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor started installing heating hot water lines for unit 6A in the Clinic Building.ã€€
- Crews continued installing supply ductwork for unit 3A and insulating ductwork and heating hot water lines for units 3A and 3B.ã€€
- The contractor installed ceiling and light fixtures for unit 3A above the Radiology clinic area.
- The installed supply ductwork for unit L3A in the Administration Building.ã€€ã€€ã€€
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued caulking on the west side of the Clinic Building and caulking the columns on the ground level of both the Administration and Clinic Buildings.