MONDAY, AUGUST 1, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit on the 1st Floor.
- Workers began installing bracing along the corridor wall on the 1st Floor.
- They continued installing high pressure steam line in the basement.
- The contractor began building the concrete forms for the columns that will support the elevated mechanical/electrical enclosure in the Lakeside Lot.ã€€
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor is installing electrical conduit on the 7th Floor to provide power to the exhaust fans located on the roof.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued insulating supply duct and heating hot water lines on the 6th and 3rd Floors of the Clinic Building.ã€€
- They continued installing heating hot water lines for unit 6A.ã€€
- Crews taped and floated the sheetrock ceiling in the Menâ€™s restroom on the 6th Floor.ã€€ã€€
- The contractor continued installing supply air duct in the 6th Floor mechanical room.ã€€
DENTAL CAMPUS BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued removing old caulk and installing new caulk on the north and west side of the Power Plant.ã€€