THURSDAY, AUGUST 11, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit on the 2nd Floor and the steam supply line in the basement.
- The concrete forms for the grade beam in the Lakeside Lot were removed.ã€€
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduit on the 7th Floor to provide power to rooftop exhaust system #3.
- Workers continued installing the round exhaust ductwork for Phase 2A of the project.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued insulating the heating hot water line for unit 6A in the Clinic Building.ã€€
- They continued installing fire alarm wire for units 3A, 3B, and 6A and control panels and thermostats on the 3rd Floor of the Clinic Building.ã€€
- The contractor continued installing the doorframe and CMU block surrounding the door frame to unit 3A.
- Crews painted the chill water lines and started insulating the lines for unit 6A.ã€€ã€€ã€€
- The contractor continued the demolition of ceilings and lights for unit 5A.ã€€