MONDAY, AUGUST 15, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit on the 2nd Floor and the steam supply line in the basement.
- Workers are erecting forms and installing steel rebar for another grade beam in the Lakeside Lot.ã€€
CSRB EXHAUST PROJECT:
- The contractor installed the fiberglass exhaust cone on top of Exhaust Fan EF-4C and EF-2D.
- Crews continued installing electrical conduit on the 7th Floor to provide power to rooftop exhaust system #3.
- The contractor continued installing the round exhaust ductwork in the 2nd Floor mechanical room and exhaust riser 9.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued insulating the heating hot water line and supply ductwork for unit 6A in the Clinic Building.ã€€
- Fire alarm wire is being installed for units 3A, 3B, and 6A.ã€€
- Workers began removing pneumatics and electrical conduits from mechanical room 5A in the Clinic Building.
- The contractor continued the demolition of ceilings and lights for unit 5A.ã€€