THURSDAY, AUGUST 18, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit on the 2nd Floor and the steam supply line in the basement.
- Crews continued building forms and installing steel rebar for the grade beam by the auditorium side of the building.
- The contractor removed the concrete forms for the grade beam nearest the basement areaway.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor removed the ductwork in the BSL3 lab.
- They continued installing electrical conduit on the 7th Floor for fan systems 9 and 10.
- Workers continued installing the round exhaust ductwork for exhaust riser 10.
- The contractor sealed the ductwork seams on the 2nd Floor.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued insulating the heating hot water line and supply ductwork for unit 6A.ã€€ã€€ã€€
- Crews are removing the old AHU 5A in the Clinic Building.
- The contractor began removing light fixtures and ceiling tiles in the Library on the 3rd Floor of the Administration Building.