TUESDAY, AUGUST 2, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit on the 1st Floor.
- They continued installing bracing along the corridor wall on the 1st Floor.
- Workers continued installing the high pressure steam line in the basement and building forms for the columns in the Lakeside Lot.ã€€
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The fan and VFD supports for exhaust system #9 were installed on the roof.
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduit on the 7th Floor to provide power to the rooftop exhaust fans.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued insulating supply duct on the 6th Floor and installing heating hot water lines for unit 6A.
- Crews continued to tape and float the sheetrock ceiling for the Menâ€™s restrooms on the 3rd and 6th Floors.ã€€ã€€
- Workers are installing supply air duct in the 6th Floor mechanical room.ã€€
- The contractor continued to install both control panels on the 3rd Floor.ã€€
DENTAL CAMPUS BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor sealed exterior panels on the north and west side of the Power Plant building.ã€€ The project is now substantially complete.