MONDAY, AUGUST 22, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit on the 2nd and 3rd Floors and the steam supply line in the basement.
- Workers continued building forms and installing steel rebar for the grade beam by the auditorium side of the building.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor began installing 3 VFDs (Variable Frequency Drives) on the roof for exhaust system 9.
- Crews continued installing the round exhaust ductwork for exhaust riser 10 on the 6th Floor.
- The exterior perimeter rooms on the 2nd Floor were connected to the new exhaust ductwork in phase 2A.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor built forms and installed rebar for the concrete pad for unit 5A in the Clinic Building.
- Six (6) VAV boxes were installed on the 5th Floor for unit 5A.
- The contractor continued removing light fixtures and ceiling tiles in the Library.