WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 31, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit on the 1st and 2nd Floors.
- They continued installing the controller for the front passenger elevators.
- Crews installed the metal deck for the new loading dock in the Lakeside lot.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor installed ductwork for exhaust system #9 in Room 342.
- Workers continued installing the ceiling support framing in the 2nd Floor corridors.
- Fire sprinklers are being installed in the 2nd Floor corridor.
- The contractor continued installing wiring on the 7th Floor for exhaust systems #9 and 10.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued running heating hot water lines to the VAV boxes for unit 5A in the Clinic Building.
- They continued installing ductwork for unit 5A.
- The contractor started installing the chilled water lines for unit 5A.
- Workers removed additional ceiling grid and lights in preparation for the removal of unit 2A in the Clinic Building.ã€€
- Ceiling grid was installed for unit 6A.ã€€
- The contractor started installing ductwork in the Library.