FRIDAY, AUGUST 5, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit on the 1st Floor and installing bracing along the corridor wall.
- Crews continued installing the high pressure steam line in the basement and steel rebar for the grade beams in the Lakeside Lot.ã€€
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor installed roof flashing around exhaust systems #9 and #10.
- They continued installing electrical conduit on the 7th Floor to provide power to the rooftop exhaust system #1.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor started insulating the heating hot water line for unit 6A in the Clinic Building.ã€€
- Workers began installing the fire alarm wire for unit 6A.ã€€
- The new ceiling is being installed in the 3rd Floor corridor of the Clinic Building.
- The contractor continued installing both control panels and thermostats on the 3rd Floor.ã€€