TUESDAY, AUGUST 9, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit on the 1st Floor.
- They continued installing bracing along the corridor wall on the 1st Floor.
- Concrete forms are being erected for the grade beams in the Lakeside Lot ã€€
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing the exhaust fan platform for exhaust system #10.
- Crews continued installing electrical conduit on the 7th Floor to provide power to rooftop exhaust system #3.
- Workers began installing the round exhaust ductwork as part of Phase 2A of the project.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued insulating the heating hot water line for unit 6A in the Clinic Building.ã€€
- They continued installing fire alarm wire for units 3A, 3B, and 6A.
- The contractor continued installing control panels and thermostats on the 3rd Floor.ã€€