THURDSAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit on the 1st and 2nd Floors.
- The car rails and the buffer supports for the front passenger elevators are being installed.
- The installation of the metal deck for the new loading dock in the Lakeside lot is finished.
- Crews are welding the new chilled water and hot water pipes in the basement.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing ductwork for exhaust system #9 in Room 342.
- They continued installing the ceiling support framing in the 2nd Floor corridors.
- Workers began installing the VFDs on the roof for exhaust system #10.
DENTAL CAMPUS AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued running the heating hot water lines to the VAV boxes for unit 5A in the Clinic Building.
- They continued installing ductwork for unit 5A and began to run the chilled water lines to the unit.
- Crews removed additional ceiling grid and lights as they prepare to demo unit 2A in the Clinic Building.ã€€
- The contractor installed ceiling grid for unit 6A and installed 22 light fixtures on the 6th Floor.ã€€ã€€
- The contractor continued installing duct in the Library.