MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit on the main lobby of the 1st Floor.
- The installation of the elevator car rails for the front passenger elevators is completed.
- The sump pump for the front passenger elevators pit has been connected.
- Crews continued installing formwork for the 2nd section of the flood wall around the parking garage.
- The contractor installed galvanized steel bollards in the Lakeside lot.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing ductwork on the 3rd Floor for Exhaust System #9.
- They continued plastering the ceiling in the 2nd Floor corridors.
- The VFDs for exhaust system #4 are being installed.
- The contractor continued insulating the duct risers for exhaust systems #9 & 10.
DS CLINIC AHU REPLACEMENTã€€ã€€ã€€
- The contractor continued to run the heating hot water lines to the VAV boxes for unit 5A in the Clinic Building.
- The chilled water lines for unit 5A have been painted.
- The contractor continued to install the VAVs and insulate the ductwork for unit 2A in the Clinic Building.ã€€
- Crews are insulating the heating hot water lines in the Library and continue to install the electrical conduit for the new ceiling layout.
- The contractor continued installing control wire to the VAVs for unit L3A in the Administration Building.ã€€