TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit on the main lobby of the 1st Floor.
- Crews continued installing formwork for the 2nd section of the flood wall around the parking garage.
- The contractor completed installing galvanized steel bollards in the Lakeside lot.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor pressure tested the duct riser for fan system #4.
- They continued installing the VFDs for exhaust system #4.
- Workers continued plastering the ceiling in the 2nd Floor corridors.
- The contractor continued insulating the duct risers for exhaust systems #9 & 10.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued to run the heating hot water lines to the VAV boxes for unit 5A in the Clinic Building.
- Crews continued installing VAVs and insulating the ductwork for unit 2A in the Clinic Building.ã€€
- The new AHU 2A was set in place.
- The contractor continued insulating the heating hot water lines and installing electrical conduit for the new ceiling layout in the Library.
- Unit L3A was started up and workers continued installing control wire to the VAVs.