WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit on the main lobby of the 1st Floor.
- They continued installing formwork for the 2nd section of the flood wall around the parking garage.
- Concrete bases were poured for the galvanized steel bollards in the Lakeside lot.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued plastering the ceiling in the 2nd Floor corridors.
- Workers continued to install the VFDs for exhaust system #4.
- The contractor continued insulating the duct risers for exhaust systems #9 & 10.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:ã€€
- The contractor continued to run the heating hot water lines to the VAV boxes for unit 5A in the Clinic Building.
- A sprinkler head was relocated on the 2nd Floor of the Clinic Building.
- Crews continued installing ductwork for unit 2A in the Clinic Building.
- The contractor continued insulating the heating hot water lines in the Library.
- Electrical whips were installed for the new fixtures in the Library.ã€€
- The contractor continued to run control wire to the VAVs for unit L3A in the Administration Building.