MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor replaced smoke detectors in the elevator shaft for elevators # 7 and 8.
- The motor starters for the parking garage exhaust fans were installed in Room 131.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor primed the plaster ceiling in the 2nd Floor corridors.
- Workers continued to reroute electrical conduit around exhaust riser #1.
- The new exhaust duct risers were connected to exhaust system #3.
- The contractor continued insulating the duct riser for exhaust system #4.
- They began removing the existing duct riser for exhaust system #3.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENTã€€PROJECT:ã€€ã€€
- The contractor pressure tested the ductwork on the 2nd and 5th Floors of the Clinic Building.ã€€
- Crews insulated heating hot water lines on the 5th Floor.ã€€
- The contractor installed new conduit for the light fixtures in the 2nd Floor mechanical room in the Clinic Building and connected wire to the VFD.
- The chilled water lines are being run to AHU 2A.ã€€
- The contractor continued insulating the heating hot water lines in the Library.
- All of the new light fixtures have been installed in the Library.ã€€
- The ceilings are being installed in the restrooms on the 3rd Floor.ã€€