THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued erecting steel for the 2nd level of the new elevated mechanical/electrical structure in the Lakeside lot.
- They continued installing electrical conduit on the 1st Floor.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing light fixtures, diffusers and sprinkler heads in the 2nd Floor corridors.
- Ductwork is being installed in Room 722.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:ã€€ã€€ã€€
- The contractor continued insulating the ductwork and heating hot water lines on the 5th Floor of the Clinic Building.ã€€ã€€ã€€
- Crews continued installing the main supply and return ductwork adjacent to the 5th Floor air handling unit.ã€€
- The ceilings in the 5th Floor restrooms are being installed.ã€€
- Plastic laminate wall panels on the 6th Floor were replaced.ã€€
- The contractor continued to install the ceilings in the 3rd Floor (Administration Building) restrooms and the Library.ã€€