FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed exterior stairs for the new building in the Lakeside lot.
- They roughed in exterior lighting for the new loading dock area.
- Crews continued to erect concrete forms for the flood wall in the parking garage.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing exit signs and fire sprinkler heads in the 2nd Floor corridors and cleaning the corridors.
- Workers continued installing ductwork in Room 722.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor started installing new supply duct on the 2nd Floor of the Clinic Building.
- They continued insulating heating hot water lines on the 5th Floor.ã€€
- The installation of the ceilings in the 5th Floor restrooms continues.
- The heating hot water lines on the 2nd Floor of the Clinic Building were pressure tested.ã€€ã€€ã€€
- The contractor completed the 1st phase of the Library renovation.ã€€