MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing the steel structure for the 3rd level of the new building in the Lakeside lot.
- Workers continued installing electrical conduits in Room 117 and 117B and erecting concrete forms for the flood wall in the parking garage.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing exit signs and light fixtures in the 2nd Floor corridors.
- They pulled wiring for the new fan and VFDs for exhaust system #4.
- Crews installed ductwork in Room 630A.
- The plaster ceiling was installed in the feed room on the 1st Floor.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor finished insulating the heating hot water lines and supply duct on the 5th Floor of the Clinic Building.ã€€
- Work continued on the ceiling installation in the 5th Floor restrooms.
- The contractor continued installing supply duct on the 2nd Floor of the Clinic Building.
- They started insulating the heating hot water lines on the 2nd Floor.
- The contractor continued finishing the restroom ceilings on the 3rd Floor of the Administration Building.
- Crews started moving the Library stacks back into place.ã€€