THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing steel structure for the 4th level of the new building in the Lakeside lot and conduits along the 1st Floor corridor.
- Crews continued removing concrete forms from the flood wall in the parking garage.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing the VFDs for exhaust system #1.
- They continued installing ductwork in Room 412G.
- The contractor installed the light fixtures in the feed room on the 1st Floor.
- Workers began repairing the ceiling and walls in Room 729.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing supply and fresh air duct on the 2nd and 5th Floors of the Clinic Building.
- They continued the ceiling installation in the 2nd and 5th Floor restrooms.
- The contractor continued installing ceiling grid on the 5th Floor and insulating supply and heating hot water lines on the 2nd Floor.ã€€
- Control wire for the 5th and 2nd Floors is being run.
- The contractor abated the 4th Floor, Administration Building mechanical room.
- They completed the Library move.ã€€