WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit on the main lobby of the 1st Floor and continued installing the elevator car rails for the front passenger elevators.
- The contractor poured concrete for the flood wall around the parking garage.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor performed a pressure test on the exhaust risers for fan systems #9 and 10.
- Workers continued plastering the ceiling in the 2nd Floor corridors.
- The VFDs for exhaust system #10 are being installed.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued running heating hot water lines to the VAV boxes for unit 5A in the Clinic Building.
- They continued installing the chilled water lines for unit 5A.
- The demolition of unit 2A in the Clinic Building is complete.
- The contractor continued installing the new VAVs and began installing ductwork for unit 2A.ã€€
- The new ductwork in the Library is being insulated.
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduit for the new ceiling layout in the Library.
- Crews continued installing control wire for the unit L3A VAVs in the Administration Building.ã€€