FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractorã€€continuedã€€installing conduit onã€€theã€€main lobby of theã€€1stã€€Floor and continued installingã€€theã€€elevatorã€€car railsã€€for the front passenger elevators.
- They continued installing formworkã€€for theã€€second section of theã€€flood wall around the parking garage.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractorã€€continued installing ductwork on the 3rdã€€Floor for Exhaust System #9.
- Workers continuedã€€plasteringã€€the ceiling in the 2ndã€€Floor corridors.
- Work continued on the installation of the VFDs for exhaust system #10.
- The contractor began insulating the duct risers for exhaust systems# 9 & 10.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:ã€€ã€€ã€€ã€€
- The contractorã€€continuedã€€installing heating hot water lines for the AHU 5A VAV boxes in the Clinic Building.
- Theyã€€continuedã€€installing VAVs and insulating ductwork for unit 2A in the Clinic Building.
- The contractor poured the concrete pad that will support the new unit 2A.
- Crews finishedã€€insulatingã€€the new ductworkã€€in the Library.
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduit for the new ceiling layout in the Library.
- Workers continued running the heating hot water lines and control wires to the VAV boxes for unit L3A.