MONDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued erecting steel framing on the 3rd level of the 2nd bay of the new mechanical/electrical building.
- Metal door frames for the transformer vault were installed.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor installed the duct riser cross connection for exhaust system #1 on the 4th Floor.
- Workers began installing the VFDs on the roof for exhaust system #2.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued demolishing the chilled water lines for unit 7D in the Clinic Building.ã€€
- They continued installing the supply ductwork and VAVs for unit 5B.
- The abatement for unit 5B was completed and the new unit 5B was set in place.ã€€
- Crews removed ceiling and lights from the 7th Floor.
- The contractor continued removing lights and ceiling from the 2nd half of the Library.ã€€
- Units L4C and L4D were demolished.ã€€