TUESDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor began welding the steel structure for the new mechanical/electrical building.
- They continued roughing in for the exterior light fixtures in the new loading dock area.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing the VFDs on the roof for exhaust system #2.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor started to run the heating hot water lines for unit 5B in the Clinic Building.ã€€
- They continued installing supply ductwork and VAVs for unit 5B.
- Workers began to demolish unit 7A in the Clinic Building.ã€€ã€€ã€€
- The contractor started installing the new wall for Room 7312.ã€€ã€€
- Crews continued to remove light fixtures and the ceiling in the Library.ã€€