WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding the steel structure for the new MEP building.
- The construction of the CMU wall for the transformer vault has begun.
- The drain line for the new MEP building is being installed.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- Crews continued to remove the ceilings in the 2nd Floor corridor.
- Shaft walls are being installed around the exhaust riser for fan system #3.
- The contractor began running the wiring to fan systems 1 and 2.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water lines and supply ductwork for unit 5B in the Clinic Building.
- Workers installed supply ductwork and installed the drip pan for unit 7A.ã€€
- Light fixtures and ceilings are being removed from the 6th Floor offices.ã€€
- The asbestos contractor continued removing ductwork from the 6th Floor.ã€€ã€€ã€€
- The contractor is installing chilled water lines to units L4C and L4D in the Administration Building.ã€€ã€€
- They continued removing lights in the Library office area.ã€€
- Crews started replacing the exterior louvers on the 1st Floor of the Administration Building.ã€€ã€€ã€€