TUESDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued constructing the CMU wall for the transformer vault and roughing in for the exterior light fixtures and plumbing risers for the new building.
- Workers continued welding the steel structure for the roof level of the new building.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor removed the insulation from the ductwork in the 2nd Floor corridor.
- Crews continued to install shaft walls around the exhaust riser for fan system #3 on the 4th Floor.
- They continued installing the wiring for fan system 1.
DS CLINIC AHU REPLACEMENTã€€ã€€ã€€
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water and chilled water lines for unit 5B in the Clinic Building.
- The supply ductwork and VAVs for units 7A and 6B are being installed.
- The demolition of unit 6A is proceeding.
- Workers continued to install new ductwork in the 2nd half of the Library.ã€€ã€€
- The contactor continued running heating and chill water for the 4th Floor units in the Administration Building.ã€€
DENTAL SCHOOL ADMIN BLDG 1ST FLOOR ABATEMENT:
- The contactor removed additional ductwork from the 1st Floor.ã€€