WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued constructing the CMU wall for the transformer vault.
- They continued roughing in the exterior light fixtures and plumbing risers for the new building.
- Workers continued welding the steel structure for the roof level of the new MEP building.
- The contractor began installing the metal decking which will support the concrete flooring on the 2nd and 3rd Floors of the new MEP building.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing the shaft walls around the exhaust riser for fan system #3 on the 4th Floor.
- Crews began installing conduit for the control system wiring for fan system #9.
- A wall in Room 722 was repaired.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENTã€€PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water lines for unit 5B in the Clinic Building.
- They completed the installation of the chilled water lines for unit 5B.ã€€
- Workers continued installing the supply ductwork and VAVs for units 7A and 6B.
- The contractor continued installing ductwork and began insulating the new ductwork in the Library.ã€€
DENTAL SCHOOL ADMIN BLDG 1ST FLOOR ABATEMENT:
- The contactor continued removing the old ductwork from the 1st Floor.ã€€